⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

All my boosters are gone after reinstallation in same device

peyz
peyz Posts: 1 Newbie
I hade lot of boosters that I collected during my 6-7 years. Today I reinstalled the application in my iPhone and realised that every are gone but my golds. Please advise!

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Hello @peyz and welcome to our wonderful community.  I am so sorry that happened to you.  However any lives and boosters are saved locally to the device you play on so if you transfer to a new device or de-install and reinstall the game on the same device - all those boosters and lives will be gone.

What happens is when you de-install the game you are clearing the memory of what was stored locally with that game and when you re-install the game - it is as if you are starting from fresh and the only information that you retain is your current level and golds - items that are not stored locally on the device you are playing on.  That is why we always try and warn the players that de-installing and re-installing the game should only be done as a last resort.

I am sorry that you lost all those boosters, but you won't be able to get them back.  You will just have to start saving them up again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?