⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Booster wheel not working

Options
TCh
TCh Posts: 1 Newbie
Booster wheel just spins and says " loading".  For 3 weeks now.  Use android tablet to play, signed on with Facebook.  

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @TCh and welcome to our wonderful community.  I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

There are a few basic steps you can take to see if you can clear up this problem:
    The first thing you want to do is make sure you have the latest version of the game.  You also want to clear your cache.  Once you have done both those things - you need to turn off your mobile device  for at least 10-15 seconds and then start it up again.  

If that hasn't corrected the problem, then you need to see if you can disconnect your game from Facebook.  If you can do that, then try temporarily deleting Facebook from your device.  Restart your device and restore the Facebook app and then reconnect the game thru Facebook and see if the problem has cleared up.

If you still have the problem then please reply to me here in this thread and I will see what else can be done.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?