Candy Crush Saga Boosters: Tell us what you think!

Comments

• stacied723
    stacied723 Posts: 2 Newbie

Lollipop hammer especially when you have one move and one block

• Victorialaunica
    Victorialaunica Posts: 29 Level 2
    COCONUT WHEEL

lollipop boosters is the best.

• KarrieCourtney
    KarrieCourtney Posts: 14 Level 2
    COCONUT WHEEL

I love the color bomb and stripes candy combined

• faithc213
    faithc213 Posts: 51 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2020
    LOLLIPOP HAMMER

I dont like the Fantastic Five update where the point goals to earn boosters are so much higher and more difficult to earn now. My group of 5 just changed again and I got 4 other players who aren't earning any points either which is making it much harder to earn these same boosters I could earn often just last week. I am not happy with either of these changes.

There is one thing I think would be helpful would be the ability to type in the level u want to go to. When I'm on level 5278 and I want to go to level 847 to see if I beat the experts score, it takes a lot of time scrolling to get so far back in the game. It just seems this game needs a search or jump to level box. If something like this could be added to the game, I think many people would benefit from it and it would make navigating previous levels much easier

• Mary-Ann_Avella
    Mary-Ann_Avella Posts: 104 Level 3
    FREE SWITCH

Ya me neither and the score to get to is so much higher too

• syntichemidley
    syntichemidley Posts: 39 Level 2
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Morning everyone and warm welcome to all newcomers! πŸ‘ πŸ₯³

Thank you very much for participating in this poll and telling us what's your favourite booster. πŸ™‚

This week, we are going to be sending to your games 24 hours Unlimited Lives everyday until the next Saturday. Don't forget to log in to your game and claim your gift. For more information, check out this announcement -> HERE

Also, check out other ongoing community activities: we are running different activities and one of them is, our Community contest! Join us and have the chance to win some gold bars: πŸ†πŸ₯‡Β HERE!Β 

Have a delicious day everyone and see you around the forum!

• pinlock
    pinlock Posts: 64 Level 2
    LOLLIPOP HAMMER

I like all boosters..it’s just a pity I havnt got any except the check mark and the wheel booster and there is no way of getting any except the daily spin and the daily log in,,when levels are made so that you need boosters to pass the chance to win some boosters would be the best thing

• kuteboys98
    kuteboys98 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2020

*Edit by CM: unsupported language

• kuteboys98
    kuteboys98 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2020

*Edit by CM: unsupported language

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?