⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush

jachel
jachel Posts: 6 Level 2
When I logged into Candy Crush, it said my flash player needed to be updated.  So I hit the update button.  It took me back to Level I think 2825. I was up at around 3909  Then it looks like the old version of candy crush.  Can you help?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @jachel
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Right now you are playing the game on the Kingdom platform through a browser. King has stopped working there for a long time and there is no new level after level 2825.🙂
    You played Level 3909 on the Facebook platform, and click here to get there.

If you have trouble understanding anything or have any other questions, let me know again.😉

• jachel
    edited December 2019
    I sorry, I didn't tell you I am already on facebook.  It took me to Level 2825 in facebook.
  • jachel
    Can anyone help me get back to my level and the new version of candy crush!  Like I said I am on Facebook. It tells me to update my browser Chrome, which is already at the latest version.  Maybe I am not making myself clear. Please help.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hi @jachel

I'm sorry to be late.😞 I'll ask you to check out a few troubleshooting.

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress.

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

You might also want to check your active app-permissions by clicking the ‘view and edit’ link. If 'Friends list' is not selected, our games will not be able to view your friends, and you will not be able to send messages or receive help from them.

Let me know.

• jachel
    I am working on a PC, not a phone.  I have been playing candy crush, over 4 years.  I am playing through Facebook.  A number of times over these years, the flash player would say it not working, I would have to update.  I would update and it would work fine.  This last time I updated, it took me back to Level 2825 and told me to update my browser.
    My browser is at the latest version.  Should I delete my browser and reload it? Thanks for all your help!  I don't want to lose any levels.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    jachel said:
    I am working on a PC, not a phone.  I have been playing candy crush, over 4 years.  I am playing through Facebook.  A number of times over these years, the flash player would say it not working, I would have to update.  I would update and it would work fine.  This last time I updated, it took me back to Level 2825 and told me to update my browser.
    My browser is at the latest version.  Should I delete my browser and reload it? Thanks for all your help!  I don't want to lose any levels.
    1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    2. At the top right, click More .
    3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
    4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
    5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
    6. Click Clear data.

Update Google Chrome:
    1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    2. At the top right, click More .
    3. Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
    4. Click Relaunch.

If you're still not done, follow the step below..
    Reset the Google Chrome Web Browser to Default Settings
    1. Click the menu icon next to the address bar.
    2. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click the Advanced link.
    4. Scroll to the bottom of the expanded page and click the Reset button.
    5. Click the Reset button in the pop-up window.

Check your game and let me know...

• jachel
    It is still at level 2825 the old version.
  • jachel
    So since none of this help and I do appreciate the help.  I thought about it and thought it has to be the browser.  So I loaded firefox.  I was able to get back to candy crush without losing all my levels.  Something is wrong with Chrome.  Should I delete Chrome and reload it?  
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    jachel said:
    So since none of this help and I do appreciate the help.  I thought about it and thought it has to be the browser.  So I loaded firefox.  I was able to get back to candy crush without losing all my levels.  Something is wrong with Chrome.  Should I delete Chrome and reload it?  
    There is no problem with your game. You uninstall Chrome Browser and then install, as I mentioned earlier.
    Your game is protected, of course. Let me know if there is a problem.😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?