⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I get a refund for unauthorized charges??

jjroot19
jjroot19 Posts: 11 Level 2
Someone took my wallet out of my work order and it all my personal information in it debit card, credit cards, social security card, ID and I had my passwords for multiple accounts written down like a dummy. And someone managed to get into my bank accounts, Google Pay, Google play, & open several accounts in my name, got in email accounts. This is just been a big mess. I've been trying out for over 1 with with King games to get them the refund this. Google only refunded me for Google items they told me to take it up with King. So I did, I was emailing players support back and forth for about a week then they requested screenshots which I sent them and then after that they just stop responding to me all they would say in reply is are we haven't heard from you in a while if you don't respond this is getting cancelled and that's what they did cancelled it. 
so how did it go from emailing me a couple times a day to all a sudden not getting my messages when I was emailing the same address the whole time! King games is giving me a run around and I'm getting tired of it now!! I even created this online account just to try to find out information about it and nothing helps every link I click on goes to Google play. Adidas crazy I don't even play Candy crush I don't have no games on my cell phone. Whoever did this took over my emails and created for new emails addresses in my name, two bank accounts, and drain my Google pay as well as my Bank.... And King Games wants to give me a runaround

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?