Not happy

Options
I think that i will be quitting this game, the game cheats, i don't get all the points, striped candy wont go the right direction, candy bombs go off when nothing there, and the levels r so hard that im not having fun anymore! Its not that i don't know how to play because I'm on level 5855. I also tried to sign up to king website and did get the email wronk (typing error) tried to contact help support but only got an auto response and it wasn't even the right auto response to my problem! It maybe because i haven't spent any money on the game candy crush. Well have fun

Comments

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options
    I understand your unhappyness with King. they have made the levels too hard to pass without a lot of boosters but there are ways to increase your free boosters. if you already utilize all available ways to get free boosters and don't get enuf then it's time to try another game unless your willing to spend some money. the levels keep getting harder. i'm at 5940 and I do have to buy some boosters once in a while. i'm prob gonna quit soon as the levels are getting boring. good luck to you !
  • 楊秀櫻
    楊秀櫻 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    為什麼我購買成功的70元、190元、70元,都沒有進來呢?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?