Web game suggestion regarding "fun-o-meter" rating

MrNoh
MrNoh Posts: 8 Level 2
edited December 2019 in Discussions
In the web version of the game (at least playing on Firefox), every so often the game gives the option to rate a level from "boring" to "woo hoo!" using the "Fun-O-Meter".

The problem with this? A more accurate measurement would be about how much frustration the level generates... especially after the change about not being able to restart the board without losing a life and any bonuses, discussed elsewhere on this forum. I'm not even into the 2K range and I'm running into levels that are an absolute pain in the backside, especially without wasting any more money on boosters (which I may wind up losing if I get a lousy level shuffle).

For the labels of the two ends of the scale, may I suggest "ARRRRGH!" or "GRRRRR!" for the low end? :smiley: [edit] The upper one could perhaps be something like "cake walk".

(As for the lower end, other labels came to mind, but they're ridiculously not appropriate for a family-oriented game, starting in terms scatological and going downhill from there. :tongue: )

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?