Loved level 55

tleidein
tleidein Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello everyone,

I'm a pretty casual Candy Crush player. I tend to play level 55 over and over, as I find it really relaxing, and easy to build up a really large score.

When I fired up level 55 today, I found that it is totally different. Rather than the 4 open slots at the top with 3 matching candies at the start, it has a much wider opening area, with a lot more candies locked down. Additionally rather than starting with 12 moves, you now start with 22 moves.

Did the game get changed, or have i inadvertently changed a setting somehow? I looked at the wikis and they all show the level 55 I know & love.

Thank you!

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2019
    Hi @tleidein

Welcome to the Community !!!!

At this time King has been experiencing ongoing technical difficulties and are working hard to fix. This may cause the many issues you may have been experiencing In your game.

I'm told this issue should be resolved soon and they are asking for our patients while they working to correct the problem.

I would like to invite you to join in on games and events going on here in the community!!! You may enjoy these. Just tap or click on the link below.
    News, Contests & Special Events 
    Kind regards,
    Glenn

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?