piggy bank

Options
Jayne_Kay_Young
Jayne_Kay_Young Posts: 7 Level 2
I log into Facebook to buy the piggy bank & it is gone, i have reloaded on chrome & firefox & nope it's gone :(   where is the gold bars for me to buy and also on CANDY CRUSH SODA, I HAVE 100 GOLD BARS IN THAT ONE, & WOULD LIKE TO BUY THEM FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE BUT NOPE NO PIGGY BANK :(  SO IF YOU TELL ME TO BUY OFF MY TABLET I CAN'T, IT DOES NOT LET ME, I ONLY BUY OFF MY FACEBOOK ON MY LAPTOP :) PLEASE HELP FOR YOU ALL ARE LOSING $$ FROM ME, NOT ABLE TO BUY...THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROMPT ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,091 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Jayne_Kay_Young and welcome to our friendly community.  I am very sorry to hear that you have lost your piggy bank.  Based upon your comments - it sounds like you also play on a tablet and not just your laptop.  Does your tablet still show the piggy bank?  I can buy my piggy bank thru my tablet through the game app. Mine is an IOS device and I have a credit card associated with Apple.

Try this and see if your bank reappears: clear your cache, check that you have the latest version of the game and also log out of Facebook, de-install Facebook and shutdown your laptop for 10-15 seconds.  Then once you turn on your computer, re-install Facebook and connect to the game again thru Facebook and see if you piggy bank has reappeared.

If your piggy bank has not returned then you may be in a test group that doesn't have the piggy bank.  The studio believes that the most important way to learn about whether and how the players enjoy different features and events they make for them is to do what they call AB tests. By giving some players a particular event/feature, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, they can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how they make sure that they only give their players what they really enjoy! 

In this case you may be part of a randomly chosen group of people where they have removed your piggy bank.  Usually these tests are for a set period of time so you should eventually get your piggy bank back.  Sometimes they also test the amount of gold bars that can be purchased from the piggy bank.

• Jayne_Kay_Young
    Jayne_Kay_Young Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    OKAY SO YES THE PIGGY BANK IS ON MY TABLET, I CAN NOT PURCHASE FROM MY TABLET, I DON;T KNOW WHY BUT ALWAYS GIVES AN ERROR I HAVE NO INTERNET CONNECTION BUT OF COURSE IT IS CONNECTED , BUT MY PIGGY BANKS ARE ON ALL MY KING GAMES, ON MY TABLET BUT NOT ON FACEBOOK WHERE I PURCHASE FROM. THIS WOULD BE MY 7TH OR 8TH PIGGY BANK FOR CANDY CRUSH SAGA, AND 1ST FOR CANDY CRUSH SODA, THIS IS VERY DISHEARTENING THAT I CAN'T BUY THE GOLD BARS, SO SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT ME  BACK ON THE LIST OF BUYERS OR WHAT I JUST DON'T BUY AGAIN :(  SAD THAT IT IS NOT THERE

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?