⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Boosters

Options
Lillyb50
Lillyb50 Posts: 13 Level 2
what's the sense of giving me timed boosters level 2535 I see it when the game first starts I use it and I don't see it again so once again I'm getting screwed on boosters and getting rather sick of it aren't they that help you win I get pinwheel I use it once don't see it again this is BS and I am not happy I put a lot of effort into this game it's not giving me any effort back

Best Answer

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    https://youtu.be/QJ570AB9_Rw

Hello

I don't get everything translated, but I understand on the whole. In the higher levels it becomes more and more difficult and you are forced to take boosters. But you get a lot of help from boosters and extra bikes with trains. You also get videos. The level has to be created. Watch the video. Otherwise, enter CANDY CRUSH 2535. You will then have everything in your language and it will help you. There are over 6000 levels and they have already been played. So it must be possible. It should be a little motivator.

=) Good luck, you can do it. =) 

Answers

• kamrunnahar
    kamrunnahar Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @Lillyb50

Hi there! From the booster what you are talking about, they are time controlled. When the time is up, they are used up. The timed boosters come in at the beginning of the game - automatically. For example, if a color bomb is given as 30 minutes, you play with the 30 minutes. No matter if you still have life or not. They continue to run anyway. I hope I could help you. have a nice day
  • Lillyb50
    Lillyb50 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Ty for ur response spinnifix,  , I am aware of times boosters,but I am talking about regular boosters, when I mix them they are suppose to take jellies out well not here, this morning for instance I've lost 20 guys and I cudve won the level 2538 if THE DAM BOOSTERS DID THERE JOB. then my team has been changed where's my boosters from that????? I am to the point where I don't wanna play this game anymore, I get the higher u go the harder, not suppose to screw me AGAIN, when I mix a color bomb with a stripe I EXPECT IT TO TAKE OUT MORE THAN 5 JELLIES SERIOUSLY!!!! Especially when the stripes cover more than half the board.. I get a pin wheel I see it once at the beginning of the play and don't see it again same with fishes . Just not fun no more when u work so hard and just not right..I ain't spending money to win I am doing it the old fashioned way hard work, no throwing money at it .very dissatisfied and disappointed 
  • Spinnifix
    Answer ✓
    Options
    https://youtu.be/QJ570AB9_Rw

Hello

I don't get everything translated, but I understand on the whole. In the higher levels it becomes more and more difficult and you are forced to take boosters. But you get a lot of help from boosters and extra bikes with trains. You also get videos. The level has to be created. Watch the video. Otherwise, enter CANDY CRUSH 2535. You will then have everything in your language and it will help you. There are over 6000 levels and they have already been played. So it must be possible. It should be a little motivator.

=) Good luck, you can do it. =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?