🎙️ 📮 We have their answers!! Exclusive Q&A with our CCS Art Team HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // 🏖️ 🌟 Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 3: Sugar Stars Catching Contest! Share your daily position in the Leaderboard HERE! / / 🗳️ 🏖️ Community Poll & Feedback: Tiffi’s Beach Games Week II - did you have fun playing ? Let us know HERE! / / 📮 Week 1 🆚 Week 2: which one was better? Vote HERE!

Candy chronicles should be replaced

FaRayhaFaRayha Posts: 1,263 Legend
Candy chronicles stuck for a weeks and end up for 00 hour and i literally dont like the quest in which we have to spend money for getting booster...
Kindly replace with other quest in which players get free booster after completing or winning...

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 7,896 Game Expert
    Hi !

You don't have to buy anything and can ignore it. I do that too. There is an idea area here, where you could open a new idea that the players can vote on. Please check beforehand whether it has not already been done, otherwise it would be double. Even you can vote on the others. There is a lot to agree on. You will find something that will help you:

♥ Good luck ♥

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

• FaRayhaFaRayha Posts: 1,263 Legend
    Thank you @Spinnifix for the suggestion...i will definitely check