Candy under Jelly- help

Options
all4god
all4god Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi in the later levels with the jelly that has to be cracked to get the candy under it- you cant move the candies under the jelly- however if the only play visible is to move one of the candies under the jelly - the game wont reshuffle.  it thinks its a viable move - help!  when that happens you end up having to quit the game since you cant move a candy under the jelly no matter how much the game tells you its a move

thank you

Comments

• julescaldwell519
    julescaldwell519 Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options
    Try sending an email to privacy@support.king.com

Seems to be the only people employed by King who will answer.

Good luck.
  • samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 597 Level 4
    edited January 2020
    Options
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community

First of all, I ask you for one thing: You ended up on the wrong side. This is candy crush. You write about Candy Jelly.

Please always make sure that the game matches the corresponding page. I would like to help you. You always have to destroy the jelly before you can make a move there. I hope I could help you. You can also enter your Candy Jelly Level on the Internet and there you will find videos and help for the level. I wish you luck One more thing please. Please do not provide any email addresses here. You are welcome to do it privately, but not here. Therefore I ask you to edit it.

Thank you

@samm_kml

Thanks for marking !!!
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    all4god said:
    Hi in the later levels with the jelly that has to be cracked to get the candy under it- you cant move the candies under the jelly- however if the only play visible is to move one of the candies under the jelly - the game wont reshuffle.  it thinks its a viable move - help!  when that happens you end up having to quit the game since you cant move a candy under the jelly no matter how much the game tells you its a move

thank you
    You can't move it but if yo match next to it the jelly will melt away.
    You are also able to use it as one of the candies being matched and that will melt the jelly. Perhaps that's why it's looking like you can move it, it wants you to see that you can make a match with it.

✌😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?