⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I have lost all my progress on my iPhone

Options
mrsmacnot2
mrsmacnot2 Posts: 5 Level 2
I am on level 3512 on my iPad and was the same on my iPhone until I got a new phone yesterday. I did the Apple program to transfer data from old to new phone and when complete I found I was on level 1 in Candy Crush.  Is there a fix for this. ?

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    I am on level 3512 on my iPad and was the same on my iPhone until I got a new phone yesterday. I did the Apple program to transfer data from old to new phone and when complete I found I was on level 1 in Candy Crush.  Is there a fix for this. ?
    Hi there, @mrsmacnot2 ! Welcome to the Community!

Did you backup the data from your Old iPhone to the iCloud before transferring it to your new iPhone? 

Please let me know! 

Thanks!
  • mrsmacnot2
    Options
    There was a backup component of the Apple program.  But I am technology illiterate so don’t know how to check if that was done.  
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @mrsmacnot2 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Was your game connected to a King or a Facebook account? If it was, all you need to do is to log in with either Facebook or a King account, depending on which one you saved your progress with, and your progress should be back.

If your game wasn't connected to any of these accounts, then I have to ask you to fill in the support form here https://soporto.king.com/support as we don't solve this kind of issues here in the Community.

Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Game didn't save). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

Please let me know if you need assistance. If this solves your problem and you find it helpful, please click on "accept this answer". Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

• mrsmacnot2
    Options
    Hi Firebombmarkus, I just saw your message.  
    I had a reply from King and they told me to delete Facebook App and Candy Crush App and all cache history on Safari which I did but still ended up with Level 2 when I reinstalled the Apps.   My iPad is still at 3513 so that’s good.  So no further forward 😢
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @mrsmacnot2 Did you connect the game with your Facebook account again?
  • mrsmacnot2
    Options
    As far as I know I did.  It asked me if I wanted to login with FB I said yes and it said it would save my progress but it was Level 2. 
  • mrsmacnot2
    Options
    Just checked again and my progress is on my iPhone woohoo!  Thank you to everyone for your help.  I am 71 and not technically inclined so I am very thankful to the lovely community.  💕
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    That's awesome! @mrsmacnot2 You are more than welcome 😊 Thanks for letting us know that your issue is fixed now. Don't hesitate to ask if you need more help with anything 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?