Missing Reward

Davros
Davros Posts: 1 Newbie
At the end of a level, where one would get a reward, it tells me to connect in order to receive the reward. I have logged in with Facebook, and I've tried with email. I have reset my phone. I have reset my wifi. I have even tried using mobile data. Nothing has worked. Included is a screenshot of the message.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Hi @Davros
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

According to your screenshot, I can see that your game is not connected to the server. for now please check the troubleshooting below.
    At first Check your game app update.

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

If you have the same problem after doing this then Your game app is probably corrupted, so you uninstall and reinstall the app. You will lose the stored lives but will get back the Booster Gold bars and Game Progress.😊I hope this process will solve your game problem.

Let me know 

• Aheadofmyfriends
    Aheadofmyfriends Posts: 49 Level 2
    @Davros I don't even get the message to connect (and believe me I'm connected!). It just freezes up at each number interval and I don't get any rewards. So freaking frustrating!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?