Name change?

Pullmyfinger
Pullmyfinger Posts: 31 Level 2
I'm presently "Jambo" here on this site. However, I'm "Pullmyfinger" for the game itself. How can I change my name from the first to the later?
...Also, why are most of "friends" (not all) without a pic (blank faces) ?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Hi @Jambo 😊
    Welcome back to the King Community.

You can't change your username in the community yourself, but surely there is another way to change it and for that You need to contact any CM to change the username.
    Recently, some systems in the community have changed, that is, by going to a certain stage you will have the opportunity to change the avatar.😉
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,221 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Jambo, Hope you are having a nice day and finding your way in this lovely Community :) 

1) With regards to your name, you do not have to keep the same name as in your game(s) for your Community Profile!  But, if you would like to keep the same name, please let me know and I will request one of the Community Team people to change it for you :+1:  Because, we will not be change it by ourselves!

2) With regards to the "blank faces" of the friends, I am guessing you are talking about the profile pictures in the games!!  If so, not sure about the reason, but lately I am also noticing it a lot!!  
    One reason would be our Internet being down and/or the King games' servers being down can be another reason too!! 

Please post back and let me know if I can be of further assistance. 

Keep having fun in the Community and in your games!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?