PREVIOUS LEVEL

Options
djomalley55
djomalley55 Posts: 3 Newbie
djomalley55@gmail.com 💥 I'VE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR years💥 PLEASE FIND MY PREVIOUS LEVEL❓
THANK YOU,
DONNA OMALLEY BIASELLI

Comments

• popanda55
    popanda55 Posts: 107 Level 3
    Options
    You shouldn’t post your email online. Make 5 posts to send private messages and then private message @Elsa or any candy crush superstar for help.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, I don't have any private message from @djomalley55.  That's a very good idea that you are offering about the email @popanda55.  I will tag @Pounawea who is the community manager for this game.  He can go into the message and edit/remove  the email address.

@djomalley55 what is going on in your game that you want us to find your previous level.  Please give us more information so that we can offer further directions.
  • djomalley55
    djomalley55 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Thank You @superstar for responding to my email message.
    I'VE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR YEARS & HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS OF $ .  I HAVE LIKE 20 FRIENDS ON MY FACEBOOK LIST, MY HUSBAND FUSSES AT ME ALL THE TIME ABOUT WRITING ON MESSENGER, SO I TEXT HIM ON  MESSAGING (HE HAS LIKE A MILLION🤫)  I'M EST SO PLEASE KNOW I KNOW ITS VERY EARLY WHERE YOU ARE✔️
  • popanda55
    popanda55 Posts: 107 Level 3
    Options
    This still doesn’t answer the question. You are just telling stories. I think this thread should be closed soon as it is no help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?