⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No more than 5 "c" candies in each game

Options
abelead
abelead Posts: 3 Newbie
When playing to earn boosters by collecting 180 "c" candies, I now find that in each game after the 5th "c" candy is collected, no more "c" candies are added.  I used to be able to collect up to 40 "c" candies in one game.  What happened and How do I get this back?  I'm playing on a recently purchased iPad that didn't have this problem before last week.

Best Answers

• Victor_10
    Victor_10 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    It's quite simple abelead. King.com has decided that having there players collect to many candies over pervious candy levels is wrong in there eyes and want the players to refocus on passing current levels rather going back to replay previous candy levels in order to help themselves be able to pass a level there stuck on. Take the advice of me and many other players who have complained and leave the game until King.com had decided to stop interfering on candy level limits.
  • Suze-3
    Suze-3 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I noticed this, as well.  I used to earn anywhere from 0 to 25 and now only get 5 at the most.  Sent note to support too.
    Guess I will need to find a new game.  I have purchased boosters at times but now, what is my incentive?  So glad I wasn’t only one to be disappointed.  
  • Victor_10
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The folks at Candy Crush know that this change is flat out wrong but they just don't care even though they say it will continue until mid February but somehow I don't believe them. As a matter of fact I'm going to list 2 game sites and all those players who hate what Candy Crush is doing go to these 2 game sites and enjoy yourselves. Gamezhero.com, Y8.com are the best sites to play a game and have fun.
  • abelead
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you Victor_10 and Suze-3 for your responses.  I've been a long-time user for over 7 years, playing several hours a day & running out of levels each week, but am getting frustrated with the changes.  I may not buy boosters, but I watch the advertisements to gain boosters in games so I know I'm making money for the company by playing.  But if they continue to take away or make it difficult to get the 180 Sugar Drops (-c- candies), I may have to find another game too.  I was without WiFi this week so played on my iPhone (which still has the Sugar Drops as originated).  But when WiFi was available yesterday and I tried to play Candy Crush on my iPad again, now the Bots are gone.  I see in the forum that this is an increasing and long-term issue too.  I really like Candy Crush and hope the developers give us back both Sugar Drops and the Bots to keep us playing.  If not, I'm done. 

Answers

• Victor_10
    Answer ✓
    Options
    It's quite simple abelead. King.com has decided that having there players collect to many candies over pervious candy levels is wrong in there eyes and want the players to refocus on passing current levels rather going back to replay previous candy levels in order to help themselves be able to pass a level there stuck on. Take the advice of me and many other players who have complained and leave the game until King.com had decided to stop interfering on candy level limits.
  • Suze-3
    Suze-3 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I noticed this, as well.  I used to earn anywhere from 0 to 25 and now only get 5 at the most.  Sent note to support too.
    Guess I will need to find a new game.  I have purchased boosters at times but now, what is my incentive?  So glad I wasn’t only one to be disappointed.  
  • Victor_10
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The folks at Candy Crush know that this change is flat out wrong but they just don't care even though they say it will continue until mid February but somehow I don't believe them. As a matter of fact I'm going to list 2 game sites and all those players who hate what Candy Crush is doing go to these 2 game sites and enjoy yourselves. Gamezhero.com, Y8.com are the best sites to play a game and have fun.
  • abelead
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you Victor_10 and Suze-3 for your responses.  I've been a long-time user for over 7 years, playing several hours a day & running out of levels each week, but am getting frustrated with the changes.  I may not buy boosters, but I watch the advertisements to gain boosters in games so I know I'm making money for the company by playing.  But if they continue to take away or make it difficult to get the 180 Sugar Drops (-c- candies), I may have to find another game too.  I was without WiFi this week so played on my iPhone (which still has the Sugar Drops as originated).  But when WiFi was available yesterday and I tried to play Candy Crush on my iPad again, now the Bots are gone.  I see in the forum that this is an increasing and long-term issue too.  I really like Candy Crush and hope the developers give us back both Sugar Drops and the Bots to keep us playing.  If not, I'm done. 
  • kkretzel
    kkretzel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I agree that they purposely changed this to force us to buy more. I did complain to them, but I do not know if they take our comments seriously. 
  • bdamm1228
    bdamm1228 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I sure they did not get rid of this, only because it helped me pass onto the hard ones.. I’m not made of money all the time. Only sometimes... lol

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,928 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @abelead . Welcome to our Community 🙎

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?