What bugs you?

Options
Flanje
Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
Having a Victor Meldrew moment...
Todays bugbear: Why does a teenager require a lift to a gym that's less than a mile away?
It's not even raining!!! Back in my day the walk would be the warm up!!! :anguished:

Comments

• Afenisha123
    Afenisha123 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Not getting free time to finish levels
  • nilian
    nilian Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Me molesta q en niveles super difíciles no sean difíciles por completar la misión sino porque el juego parece trucado no es correcto q teniendo una bola de colores y haciendo enlace con una de rayas estas al explotar no derriben los otros caramelos q debería sean serios vale 
  • Flanje
    Options
    nilian said:
    Me molesta q en niveles super difíciles no sean difíciles por completar la misión sino porque el juego parece trucado no es correcto q teniendo una bola de colores y haciendo enlace con una de rayas estas al explotar no derriben los otros caramelos q debería sean serios vale 
    Me too, and when you've set it up nicely to put the "coloured ball" next to a packet the wrong colour drops and sets off the coloured ball and the packet before you know it. Very frustrating.
    Also normal levels that are hard and nightmarishly hard levels that are easier than normal.
    Si no entiende la respuesta, utilice el traductor de Google.
  • Flanje
    Options
    Not getting free time to finish levels
    Got loads...Want some of mine?
  • Flanje
    Options
    Flanje said:
    nilian said:
    Me too, and when you've set it up nicely to put the "coloured ball" next to a packet the wrong colour drops and sets off the coloured ball and the packet before you know it. Very frustrating.
    Also normal levels that are hard and nightmarishly hard levels that are easier than normal.
    Si no entiende la respuesta, utilice el traductor de Google.
    *not sure how it will deal with "nightmarishly" though...
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options
    So true about nightmarishly hard levels. I will get it on first try but normal levels I struggle with from time to time
  • samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 597 Level 4
    Options
    When I only need 1 extra moves and Iam run out of all 😔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?