Buying ads on Candy Crush

hyangACA
hyangACA Posts: 4 Newbie
Hi team,

I'm wondering how I can buy ads on Candy Crush? I tried the "Contact Us" bar but it didn't get me very far. Please advise!

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,367 Candy Moderator
    Hello @hyangACA and welcome to our friendly community.  I just need to make sure I understand your question.  Are you wanting to have the ability to watch ads so you can get an extra turn/life/booster?  Or are you wanting to  actually advertise on the game?

If you want to watch ads - not everyone has access to this and some people who do have access may not at a later date.  The studio is always looking at ways to keep the game interesting and challenging and as a result, they will periodically pick a random group of people and give them access to an event or feature and sometimes they will remove access to a certain event or feature.  Since people are randomly selected to have this capability - there is no way to specifically request to have this feature.

As far as buy ads - if you mean you want to advertise on the games - that is beyond the scope and purpose of customer support and something you would have to address to the company through different channels.
  • hyangACA
    hyangACA Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi there, I'm looking to advertise on the games and hoping that you could guide me to the correct channel for me to do so.

Thanks for your help.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited January 2020
    Hi @hyangACA
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

The feature you are talking about is provided completely free of charge through the test group. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    Sorry, you cannot purchase this feature.😉
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,367 Candy Moderator
    Hello @hyangACA - I am sorry but we don't have that type of information.  You will need to try and find it out yourself.  Sorry I can't be of more help.  Good luck.   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?