⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Missing levels on Candy Crush

Options
samreinhardt
samreinhardt Posts: 11 Level 2
I recently upgraded my phone and when I logged into my King account, it loaded me on level 962. I was previously somewhere in the 3300s. I'm looking for a way to retrieve all my data back. Hoping for help with this, as I've never had this issue in the past. Thank you!!

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,795 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this community

You have to play level 962 again and finish it. Then please update your app or game and clear the cache. Then it should work.

Good luck
  • samreinhardt
    Options
    UnforSpinnifix said:
    Hello and welcome to this community

You have to play level 962 again and finish it. Then please update your app or game and clear the cache. Then it should work.

Good luck
    Unfortunately, this didn't fix my problem:(
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi @samreinhardt
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

We're very sorry for your problem and I'll need some information to understand your problem.
    What device you're using for this game?
    Let me know if you've updated or reinstalled the game app.?
    Show me a screenshot of your current game map.
    For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • samreinhardt
    Options
    Hi @samreinhardt
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

We're very sorry for your problem and I'll need some information to understand your problem.
    What device you're using for this game?
    Let me know if you've updated or reinstalled the game app.?
    Show me a screenshot of your current game map.
    For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
    I am playing on an iPhone 11 Pro, previously played on iPhone 8 Plus. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, I had no new updates available. My highest unlocked level in loaded at 951*, but my character is hovering on 681.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi @samreinhardt

According to your screenshot I found some problems and your game is now corrupted. You should contact our Player Support now. Of course they will solve your problem and get you to the right level.
    Contact Player Support here.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?