⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"Community Artist" Badge & "Content Creator" Badge

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
 Hi everyone!  

What does a Member have to do in order to get the "Community Artist" Badge & the "Content Creator" Badge?

Thanks!

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@hechicerilla Not sure about the artist one, but seen @RobinCorte got awarded the content creator badge a few days ago that was for creating content games in the friends section. So know thats how you can get that one but only a CM can award it.

I did not even know it was possible to get this badge

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited August 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

I will tell you...

@frenioz00 @hechicerilla

About Creator Badge means that you have to be creative in the community, like en example made a story for Candy Crush Friends or made something like what i've just did, create some badges for all of people in the community, etc... 😉

About the other badge, I don't know anything about it... I will ask @Pounawea @Crazy Cat Lad, possibly they will help you more about it better than me! 😅

**Thanks for tagging me @wykoon**

• RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

I got mine by helping the community with the creation of interactive games and I was also the creator of the idea of ​​making Candy crush friends Badges for each character and outfit collected, these Badges was created by @MightyWolf

@wykoon

@Freddy_Falkner

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi dear @frenioz00 You can easily get two badges but you have to wait for a certain period of time.

1) Community Artist badge- You can get this badge through a specific competition. This is a competition where you have to post pictures made by yourself and this could be on the occasion of the game's birthday or on the occasion of Valentine's celebration.

2) Content Creator Badge - You can get this badge by posting various fun games in the community ( off tropics).These badges are given manually by the community manager to the members.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,485 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there! 👋

Community Artist Badge has still no longer to be earned right now! 😔

This badge started on last Valentine's Year!

More season badges will be coming later! 😉

And Content Creator Badge means you should create more discussions about any King's Game or more off-topic games on any King's Game Community. Their team will keep their eyes out to check your fun discussions first if they have free time or interested! 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?