⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1873

nmckenzie440
nmckenzie440 Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello.  I’m confused about level 1873. There are only 12 moves but when I look at help pages the level shows that there are 30 moves.  Please help as I’d like to continue on but I can’t.  

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Hello @nmckenzie440 and welcome to the wonderful King Community!  Sometimes the studio will change a level after it has been released.  Sometimes the level is totally changed and sometimes they will reduce the amount of moves (if they want to make it more challenging) or increase the number of moves (if a level was considered too hard), which is why sometimes videos that have been posted show a different amount of moves available.

I was writing my response while my fellow superstar @kiara_wael was writing hers.  My approach is a little different -  if you have Build a bot - once you have it at the third level (out of 5 max.) you will get 3 extra moves so you can play the level with 15 moves instead of 12.  This level is classified as a hard level - so they expect players to have to try a few times to beat it.  I start with a full build a bot so I have at least 2 cbs and 2 strip wraps and then if I have it available I usually will add a check mark booster since this is a level where you have to collect the icing.  I just replayed it and was luck to have two CBs together at the start.  You are also given a UFO which also can be a big help. After the 2 CBs and  the UFO were done - I only had 2 icings left and only needed 1 actually because my checkmark had turned into an icing blocker and was destroyed already.

If you aren't lucky enough to start with a 2 cb combo - try to make stripe wrap combos and CB stripe or CB wrap combos to help clear a lot of the board so you can create cascades and boosters to finish the level.  It is definitely doable - but boosters definitely help.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,073 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hi @nmckenzie440 , Welcome to our Community  =)

I also got 12 moves
    Tips for level 1873 .
    All you have to do to pass level 1873 is clear all the blockers. There are not many moves to begin with so you need to open up the board to make some combinations. Clear as many of the blockers as you can before you use the UFO and it will clear the hard to get ones for you. A fairly easy level to complete once you get start

This video as references with 12 moves 
    https://youtu.be/mfR3RNogz7E?t=4
    Good Luck 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Hello @nmckenzie440 and welcome to the wonderful King Community!  Sometimes the studio will change a level after it has been released.  Sometimes the level is totally changed and sometimes they will reduce the amount of moves (if they want to make it more challenging) or increase the number of moves (if a level was considered too hard), which is why sometimes videos that have been posted show a different amount of moves available.

I was writing my response while my fellow superstar @kiara_wael was writing hers.  My approach is a little different -  if you have Build a bot - once you have it at the third level (out of 5 max.) you will get 3 extra moves so you can play the level with 15 moves instead of 12.  This level is classified as a hard level - so they expect players to have to try a few times to beat it.  I start with a full build a bot so I have at least 2 cbs and 2 strip wraps and then if I have it available I usually will add a check mark booster since this is a level where you have to collect the icing.  I just replayed it and was luck to have two CBs together at the start.  You are also given a UFO which also can be a big help. After the 2 CBs and  the UFO were done - I only had 2 icings left and only needed 1 actually because my checkmark had turned into an icing blocker and was destroyed already.

If you aren't lucky enough to start with a 2 cb combo - try to make stripe wrap combos and CB stripe or CB wrap combos to help clear a lot of the board so you can create cascades and boosters to finish the level.  It is definitely doable - but boosters definitely help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?