⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I cannot purchase anything since changing my phone

Options
jan60
jan60 Posts: 1 Newbie
I have purchased a new iPhone and since doing this have not been able to purchase anything on Facebook- I have checked pay details on the system and everything seems fine. What can I do

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this community

Unfortunately, this community does not support buying behavior.

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center.  There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

♥Good Luck♥

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @jan60
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

With your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, you can use Apple Pay to pay within apps when you see Apple Pay as a payment option.

1. Tap the Apple Pay button.
    2. Check your billing, shipping, and contact information to make sure that they're correct. If you want to pay with a different card, tap next icon next to your card.
    3. If you need to, enter your billing, shipping, and contact information. Apple Pay will store that information, so you won't need to enter it again.
    4. When you’re ready, make your purchase and confirm the payment.
      • iPhone X or later or iPad with Face ID: Double-click the side button, then use Face ID or your passcode.
      • iPhone 8 or earlier or iPad without Face ID: Use Touch ID or your passcode. 
      • Apple Watch: Double-click the side button. 
    5. When your payment is successful, you’ll see Done and a checkmark on the screen.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?