mellie1319
mellie1319 Posts: 2 Newbie
Can any one help with this please it’s been doing it days now - thank you 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,019 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @mellie1319 -and welcome to our wonderful King Community!  Have you noticed that you also are not able to get the prizes from collecting sugar drops or access the Fantastic Five?  Or is this just a problem with the Chocolate Box?  If you are missing access to those other items - then it looks like it may be a problem with the game accessing the internet in general.  If it is only the chocolate box event that is affected - then it sounds like there is a connection problem with the King Servers where the information about this event resides.

Can you please provide a bit more information in the comment section below and I will be glad and to try and help you out.
  • mellie1319
    mellie1319 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, thank you for getting back to me it’s just with the chocolate box one x 
  • Teaser1997
    Teaser1997 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    My chocolate box does Not have a "server error' message but it shows I have completed the 4th challenge successfully with the little pink bar going across the entire square.  However  it won't credit it so I cannot claim my 3 boosters.  Thought there might be a limit as to how many boxes you can earn.  This has been sitting there for over a week so I guess it's not the case.   I play on my MacBook Pro laptop. But the same thing shows on my iPhone 6s for this Candy Crush Saga game.  Any suggestions?????  It's not a connection issue because both the laptop and the iPhone say I'm connected BOTH to King and Internet.

George

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?