Level 6271

Options
speiem
speiem Posts: 45 Level 2
This level is impossible, even with boosters!  How do you beat it?

Comments

• dtl111
    dtl111 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

After attempting this level for hours, I was about to give up on Candy Crush for good. I finally passed it with some luck and boosters, but I later went back and tried it without boosters and was able to pass it in about 15 minutes. I'm not sure if they made the level easier or I just got lucky, but the trick I found was to focus on the center block of spawners and bumpers. If you can get that opened up, it will be a lot easier to destroy the cakes and the time bombs. Note to Candy Crush ... I play the game because I find it mindlessly fun and relaxing. If you make the levels so hard that you have to spend hours trying to defeat them, I'll quit your game move on to something else.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,728 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @speiem , Welcome to our Community 😊

Some levels can be challenging but with some patience and a clear strategy , all levels can beaten.

This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play near to cake and make special candy. Combine them with each other and use more striped candy to break the jellies.

Start playing by combining the two Colorboom that you can from Built a Bot .

This video from Youtube as references

Good luck , You can do it my friends . Keep trying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?