⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can’t connect to the internet

Options
cmlegg7
cmlegg7 Posts: 1 Newbie
I recently bought a new phone. I had the iPhone SE and upgraded to the iPhone 8. Now when I play my candy crush games, they won’t connect to the internet through my data. It tells me it cannot connect. I didn’t have this problem with my old phone. I do sign in through my Facebook account. I’ve tried uninstalling the games. No luck 

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,947 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Hello! @cmlegg7 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you still trouble cannot connecting to Facebook on any King's Game? 😢

Don't worry about this problem! You can follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps! 😉 (These steps are solved by Community Team.) 

Click https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247418/having-problems-connecting-to-facebook-on-your-apple-device#latest to read and follow these steps. 😉

If you have tried all of troubleshooting steps of this problem but it's not worked, don't be worry! You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga" or "Any King's Game" if you have playing this game or any King's Game and choose the platform such as phone or PC, you choose a topic is "Problem with my game" and subtopic is "Login issue". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "Why are you asking your problem with your game" and click on "submit". 

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this problem while you receive your email. 😊

I hope this helps too! 😉

By the way, their team don't fix this issues/bugs to players but they will help/answer you and some players about this problem soon. 😉

You don't forget to join these game's contests to chance to win gold bars (boosters) if you have playing any King's Games!

And you can also click here to check another hot news (contests too)! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

Have a nice day! 😊
  • vmcbride55
    vmcbride55 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Can’t connect to the internet

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

The problem has been reported to Game Studio and work is under way to fix it.

You will find complete information HERE.

You can get rid of the problem by reinstalling your game app, but you'll lose stored boosters and unsaved levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?