⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Granny Perry

Options
Granny64
Granny64 Posts: 19 Level 2

I'm having a problem,.. I have friends who sends me lives but when I try to use them I don't know why but it will not let me 😔 now it lets me send but I'm not sure if they are getting the lives I send. Help please 🙏

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,999 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Granny64 - I hope you are enjoying your time here in the community. I am sorry you are having problems with sending and receiving lives. I assume you are playing the game and saving your progress thru Facebook?

Sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  

Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 20-30 seconds. Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

In addition to the above - if you are playing thru Facebook, you could log out of the game, temporarily de-install Facebook, and close your device for 20-30 seconds. When you turn on your device, re-install Facebook, open the game and log in again via Facebook and see if that has resolved your lives issue.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,999 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Granny64 - I hope you are enjoying your time here in the community. I am sorry you are having problems with sending and receiving lives. I assume you are playing the game and saving your progress thru Facebook?

Sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  

Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 20-30 seconds. Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

In addition to the above - if you are playing thru Facebook, you could log out of the game, temporarily de-install Facebook, and close your device for 20-30 seconds. When you turn on your device, re-install Facebook, open the game and log in again via Facebook and see if that has resolved your lives issue.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,795 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community 😎

It is a common problem. I rarely get life and am only sending. Since I have access via PC, I see that no Candy Crush is playing. I always get a lot in candy soda !! I hope it will help you further !!!

Good luck😉

• Granny64
    Options

Oh my I was taking about CCS. I never get lives on CCF but it's showing a lot of players. Thanks for your help Spinnifix for trying to help and for the past help you gave me.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,795 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there! 😍

Please, I like to help as much as I can. I rarely get life in Candy Friends. If you play on the PC and have access, you will see what is being played. I have a lot of farm heroes and I get a lot of life there. I can only show you from my experience.

Good luck and have fun.😊

• Granny64
    Options

I've only been playing from my smart phone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?