20 gold bars??

Options
scottysquirrel
scottysquirrel Posts: 6 Level 2

I got a response from player relations saying they were awarding me 20 complimentary gold bars due to the extreme difficulty of the level(s) I was on. I never received these gold bars

Answers

• palan
    palan Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

I passed 5000level even i not got any gold bars

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,069 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @scottysquirrel and welcome to our wonderful King Community. I have never heard of player relations doing that before. I have heard of players sometimes being given some boosters etc. if there was a major glitch with an event. Anyway - do you by any chance have a copy of the response? Did you submit a request to Player support and this was part of their response to you? If you have a copy of the response - we can forward it to the game CM who can look into it further and see about getting you the gold bars.

In the meantime - there are always contests going on here in the community - both on the individual game pages and in the main community page where you can have the opportunity to win free gold bars and boosters. Why don't you go take a look?

This link takes you to a page where you can check out the various contests that are currently going on. https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/competitions

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?