⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I keep writing to tech support and it's been over a year no response.....

LINDARAZOR1
LINDARAZOR1 Posts: 155 Pro Player 👑

Google Play keeps telling me to make a report against the developer, but all the king games, never get answers and I don't want to report king as it's all I have and don't want to get anybody in trouble..... anybody else has this problem? Like I even asked question regarding the frig that shows up in soda crush and still no idea what it does and can't find on internet.....

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020

Hi @LINDARAZOR1

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

We are sorry for your problem and give me some information to find out the reason for your problem.

What device you're using for this game?

What is game app version?

If your device is an Android phone you will find some troubleshooting checks below.👇️

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device#latest

• LINDARAZOR1

I'm using my android phone. I don't know the version, but I'm afraid if I switch all be lost, but regardless, peak Games answers always within a minute. But I love king so much. I lost so many bars and rewards, I'm very ill and can't work, I had neighbors etc pay and must have spent thousands on boosters as I have no friends, tv, and stuck to an IV at home...when I try to contact them, even inside game, nothing..,I have all emails....

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Hi @LINDARAZOR1

1. Check your app update

App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. 

That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily. Check here.

2.Update the device software

If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, 

you can see if there is an update manually:

Go to Settings

Scroll down and tap About device (About phone, About tablet)

Tap Software Update or System update.

3. Restart Your Device

You can always try to restart your device when you meet any device problem. Press and hold the power button and tap Restart option. It can help you close all the apps running in the background and make space for you to run the wanted apps.

4. Clear App Cache

It will help you delete the unnecessary app cache that causes the crash. Go to Settings > Apps/Application manager > Choose the app candy crush saga > Tap Clear cache option.

5. Free Up Storage Space

To make enough room for the wanted apps, there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card: go Settings > Apps or Application manager > select one app > choose Move to SD card option.

6. Make Sure Stable Internet Connection

The slow or unstable network connection can also lead to app crashes on Android.

Let me know.

• LINDARAZOR1

I am playing mystery mountain, and got the second level complete, so was to get two red boing springs and two hammers, two bars and some points. All I received but I only got one hammer. This happens quite often and I understand that King is busy, but since November 2018? That's one year and three months. I did all ment, they never answer, regardless of the game......it's only company and hurts bad....I lost so much and they just don't seem to care......I have not even money to eat, but heck, I'm trapped in hone, no friends, no tv......I can't do anything but play and gotten so far...... please, how do I get a response??????

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?