⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost my game

Options
Lesliethomas
Lesliethomas Posts: 19 Level 2
edited February 2020 in Support

I Have broke my phone! I can sign into the community but not my game! I have tried to email king and it keeps saying i have no account under my email (EDITED by CM -Personal information)  i cant even send a message to them for some reason?? I try to sign in but i dont remember my password so i try to reset it but it just keeps sayin no account under that email! Thats impossible! Its so frustrating! I can't get on threw my Fb because im having issues signing onto that also. Any advice?? I got to level 1,230 since i joined in September. So im panicking!! I dont want to lose my game!!!! HELP PLEASE

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lesliethomas, please edit your post to hide your email ASAP as this is a public forum

. I'm sure the community would love to help you resolve your problem if support can't.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lesliethomas

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

You will definitely get your levels back and we will be happy to help. These issues are resolved through our player support so you should contact them here. Proceed according to the picture below, you will surely find the solution.😊

If you have any difficulties, please let me know again.😉

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@Lesliethomas I checked your game in the system and it is correct that there is no King account what I could find. Your game is saved on your Facebook.

If you have issues logging into Facebook, please contact Facebook about this.

If you are logged into your Facebook, but the game just don't want to connect to it, then check here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?