⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My avatar stucks at rank 31 since a long time, my current level at the game is 230

Options
GabiHelbig
GabiHelbig Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello,

My avatar stucks at rank 31 since a long time, there is no progress.

My current level at the game is 230.

Farther the building and combining of special candys doesnt count (board on the left side).

Also I dont get 5 lives by completing a section.

Until now I have spend a lot of money in this game, and expect that it works!

Best Answer

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @GabiHelbig and welcome to the community.

Your rank is separate to your levels and will be building up slowly to the next Rank (Quicker the more stars you get). There is a world of information about Candy Crush Saga HERE, including THIS on ranking.

The building and combining of special candies will only add points to the score of the level you are playing.

The only prizes for finishing an episode are; 5 gold bars if you are the fastest,

3 if you are second or 1 if you are 3rd from a random group of 5 players - no lives I'm afraid :-(

I hope this helps.

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @GabiHelbig and welcome to the community.

Your rank is separate to your levels and will be building up slowly to the next Rank (Quicker the more stars you get). There is a world of information about Candy Crush Saga HERE, including THIS on ranking.

The building and combining of special candies will only add points to the score of the level you are playing.

The only prizes for finishing an episode are; 5 gold bars if you are the fastest,

3 if you are second or 1 if you are 3rd from a random group of 5 players - no lives I'm afraid :-(

I hope this helps.

• GabiHelbig
    Options

Hi Flanje,

Thank you very much for the informations and for the links,

Greetings

• GabiHelbig
    Options

Wie bekomme ich einen höheren Rang?

Einen höheren Rang zu bekommen ist einfach, spielen Sie einfach Levels! Jedes Mal, wenn Sie ein Level spielen, werden Erfahrungspunkte oder 'XP' vergeben . Je besser Sie im Level abschneiden, desto mehr Erfahrungspunktewerden hinzugefügt . Sobald Sie Ihre unter Ihrem Avatar angezeigte Erfahrungsanzeige gefüllt haben, steigen Sie um eine Stufe / einen Rang auf.

My avatar still stucks at rank 31, no progress.

My current level at the game is 288.

The building and combining of special candys doesnt count.

Something doesnt work, dont know why

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?