when are you going to fix bugs in candy crush?

Options
cococrush
cococrush Posts: 7 Level 2

I'm getting EXCESSIVE life requests instead of lives. I know this is a glitch. also random things like candy hammers disappearing or when I combine a stripe and bomb, it should clear spots it goes over, but it doesnt. can you fix this stuff? it's getting really frustrating.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,611 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @cococrush Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! I know about the glitch, but not sure about the work-around, as I am not active in the Candy Crush area!

But, I will tag in my friend @bearwithme who has been answering some of these issues, and would definitely know about this issue too!

Help will be here soon! But, I need you to please be patient for a while, as they might be busy doing something else!

Thank you for understanding! Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening! 🌻

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,072 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you for the tag @PummyRaj . Hello @cococrush . The studio is aware of the excessive lives requests in Candy Crush Saga and they are working on the issue. Please be patient and be sure to check for updates on this thread: 📣 Sending and receiving lives: known issue - Updates -> HERE

I'm not sure about the other glitches you are referring to - like lollipop hammers disappearing - do you mean they disappear from your backpack? I have not heard any other players mentioning something like this.Also you talk about a CB/stripe combo - that should obviously turn any candies the same color as the stripe into stripe candies - but you have no control over the direction the stripe takes.

What you may want to do - in case you have a random glitch affecting your game:

Clear your cache, ensure you have the latest version of the game (the studio made some recent changes to fix problems with several different levels) and then turn off the platform you are playing on for 20-30 seconds. Hopefully once you turn it back on and reopen the game - everything will work fine. Also please be sure you have enough storage space available for the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?