⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 130; please help

Options
Dessmith
Dessmith Posts: 10 Level 2

I am at Level 130 and there are no more jelly combinations to be made. However, the system is not reshuffling. I have tried tried moving each and every jelly but to no avail. I don’t know how to get out of this. Candy crush help center just referred me to this page. Can anyone please help me? Thank you!

Best Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@Dessmith Thank you so much for the screenshot. I won't need any more details as there is no problem with the level or the device. I went back to check out this level and it seems to me that you didn't understand the level correctly. The goal at this level is to match 2 stripe candies three times. As you can see in the middle of the screen, you have green striped candy next to purple striped candy. The board didn't shuffle because this is also a possible move. Swipe those two candies and you will see those 3 jellies removed. Once you do that, you will see the orange striped candy next to green striped candy in the bottom line, swipe them and you will need just one more pair of striped candies to swipe. On the left side of the board, you will see two red striped candies next to each other and that's the last pair you need to swipe to finish the level. This means you can finish this level in just three moves as I just did πŸ˜‰

I hope you will find this helpful. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—

• firebombmarkus
    Answer βœ“
    Options

You are more than welcome 😊 @Dessmith I am very happy I could help you. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭

P.S. Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything else. See you around πŸ˜‰

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    Options

Hi @Dessmith and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this is happening to you. Can you tell me which game exactly are you referring to, Candy Crush Saga or Jelly Saga? Did this happen only once or it is persistent? Also, you need to make sure that your game is up to date, let me know which version is your game. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

• Dessmith
    Options

Hi firebombmarkus and thank you so much for your response. I play Candy Crush Saga. This is the first time this issue has happened. Obviously some levels were harder to solve but it was fun to finally be able to move to the next level. However, at this 130 level I have found myself stuck because there is no way to make combinations of three. I don’t know what version I am on, do you know how I can check that? I also made a screenshot of where it is stuck:

I hope you can help me along. I really enjoy the game and want to keep playing....

thanks!

• firebombmarkus
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@Dessmith Thank you so much for the screenshot. I won't need any more details as there is no problem with the level or the device. I went back to check out this level and it seems to me that you didn't understand the level correctly. The goal at this level is to match 2 stripe candies three times. As you can see in the middle of the screen, you have green striped candy next to purple striped candy. The board didn't shuffle because this is also a possible move. Swipe those two candies and you will see those 3 jellies removed. Once you do that, you will see the orange striped candy next to green striped candy in the bottom line, swipe them and you will need just one more pair of striped candies to swipe. On the left side of the board, you will see two red striped candies next to each other and that's the last pair you need to swipe to finish the level. This means you can finish this level in just three moves as I just did πŸ˜‰

I hope you will find this helpful. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—

• Dessmith
    Options

Thank you so much. I did misunderstand the purpose of this level but now it worked. Thanks again!

• firebombmarkus
    Answer βœ“
    Options

You are more than welcome 😊 @Dessmith I am very happy I could help you. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭

P.S. Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything else. See you around πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?