⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can I get through level 1490 on Candy Crush Saga?

Options
Jeanean_Ashe
Jeanean_Ashe Posts: 49 Level 2

How can I get through level 1490 when I DO NOT SEE EVERYTHING I NEED TO GET THROUGH IT? I can get the chocolate most of the time and the squares but the other one whatever you call it I cannot get them all when I DO NOT SEE ANYMORE!!! IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME I WOULD APPRECIATE IT!! Thanks, AND I THINK THIS STINKS!!! :( :(

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello @Jeanean_Ashe Hope you are having a nice day 🤗

I am guessing you are talking about the level # 1490 in Candy Crush Saga, but not in Candy Friends!

If so, here are few links of YouTube videos that were made about 6 months ago, which should be up to date with moves and any changes that were made to the level]

Here is another one --->

Hope this helps out and you will win the level soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Jeanean_Ashe

Thanks for posting this up, it meant that I got to see the new chocolate spawner for the first time! 🙂

Congratulations on getting past 1476! That level will be your best friend if ever the sugar drops go back to more than 5! 😎

The liquorice swirls should drop as you make spaces further down the board by matching 3 but do not seem to like it if you make a big hole, unless it is from a colourbomb/stripe combo. Try to get as many of these to drop in the first few moves as you can whilst letting the chocolate grow, and you should have enough by the end.

• Jeanean_Ashe
    Jeanean_Ashe Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options

Flanje I have tried everything even boosters to help but still cannot get through it. . I even watched videoes but still cannot get through it. :( :( Thanks for your help. :)

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @Jeanean_Ashe How are you doing?

Can you please tell me where you got stuck in the level? If the videos did not help, may be I can try to provide some tips (hopefully)!!

I know that many players do not like it when we say this.... sometimes, when we are stuck on a hard (to beat) level and nothing helps, it is better to take a break from that game we are stuck! And may be play some fun game -- for me, it's always "Word Puzzles" games! If not, enjoy some music, walk on a beach these all give you some new energy! Then come back to the game and see... I am sure that you will find a new strategy to beat the level 😀

But, please do tell me where you are getting stuck and let me see if I can give you a tip or 2!!

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening! 🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?