⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 6321

Options
tc1628
tc1628 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2020 in Support

Level 6321 will not start. Immediately get an Oops followed by the message " not enough order targets available".

Best Answers

Β«13456

Answers

• Jacknook
    Jacknook Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Level 6321 opens and says oops and shuts again loosing me a life

• mstil21
    mstil21 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

As soon as I go to start level 6321, it says Oops not enough targets available. I have not even made a single move yet and it has done it 3 times in a row, in essence wasting 3 lives and 2 booster. Also this level is with ice boxes and not chocolates and when I leave the screen up I could count the correct number of ice boxes needed. ( I have come across this error before and it was justified as I destroyed too many of what was needed, but this is not the case.) I was just playing this level last night and it was working fine and nothing about the level has changed. I think this must be an app error and would like to know if I can get my 2 rainbow boosters back and for someone to fix the error.

Thanks

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hi and welcome @mstil21

Are you sure it's level 6321?

Level 6301 has this issue on the PC version and has been discussed HERE, It has apparently now been sorted and will require the game to be updated, but I haven't seen any evidence yet. It would be great if you could post back with your findings.

You say you were playing it last night ok. Was that on mobile? The mobile doesn't have that issue as you are only required to get 50 icings and there are enough on the board.

• mstil21
    Options

Yes here is a screen shot. It’s hard to see but if you zoom in you can see the 6321 in the corner. It is on my Windows PC system and I even tried a different computer and still the same errorπŸ˜” my app on my phone isn’t updated to that level yet so I can not try on an iOS system.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,957 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello @Jacknook A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Is this issue only with level # 6321? Did you try any of the trouble-shooters to see if they resolve the issue... like, force closing the App and rebooting your device, etc.,?

I am not that high in the game yet!! Hence, I will tag my co-Superstars who are on top and ready to receive new levels πŸ™‚

@Elsa and @Sukanta_Biswas to come here and help you out πŸ‘οΈ

To reply back to us, please type in the blank dialogue box given below.

Hope everything works out and you will enjoy your game again!

• Jacknook
    Options

Yes only this level. I have tried opening it about 5 or 6 times and lost a life each time

• Jacknook
    Options

I should have mentioned Candy Crush Saga

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,957 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @Jacknook I understand πŸ™‚

Candy Crush is the ONLY game that we have that many levels πŸ˜€

I have sent a request to our Community Team to move this question to Candy Crush category πŸ‘οΈ

And help will be here soon, don't worry πŸ€—

• Jacknook
    Options
  • mstil21
    Options

I am having the same error code and it was working fine yesterday. Should have passed the level when I had a chance πŸ˜–

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?