⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Hey do you unlock or make accessible the chocolate box .

Hey do you unlock or make accessible the chocolate box .

Answers

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

Hi,

It would be located under the Target icon on the game home screen along with the other daily tasks. If it's not there you will not be able to get it. It's can rolled out to random groups of players, my Mom is one that didn't have it until a week after I got it. I'll give you a screenshot of what I'm talking about.

It's the second one down. Let me know if you need further assistance. I hope ice helped.

✌😎

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5

Hi and welcome @Vern_Bailey_420

If @JethrinaBodinas answer has answered your query, please click to accept the answer. If you still do not have chocolate box, as Jethrina says. It may not have been rolled out to you yet.

Happy Crushing!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Hi @Vern_Bailey_420

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

In fact, the chocolate event is in the test group and the event won't work same for everyone. The event will serve as a variety of tests, that is, some players will receive 2 or 3 challenges daily, out of four challenges. Promotion allocation is random, and so king unable to send /reset the active promotions for specific players.

Test events are rolled out occasionally and you can get the chance for another test but you may have to wait longer.

Thank you.

• brgky
    brgky Posts: 27 Level 2
    Yes, i did👍🏻 After last update it appeared under daily target menu. But my husband could not get.. he uses android, maybe it affects the specialities🤷🏻‍♀️
  • rkchadalavada
    rkchadalavada Posts: 80 Level 3
    I am Completing 2 times daily

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?