⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I have had to uninstall and reinstall to get new levels and once again it has taken all my boosters

Options
John_Sanders
John_Sanders Posts: 147 Level 3
Once again all my boosters have disappeared I had over 20 coconut wheels at least 2 lollipop hammers and some others this happens everytime even though my progress has been saved how do I get my boosters back 

Best Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey, Johnny Boy (always wanted to write that); I'm not trying to be the bearer of bad news, but read this.
    At least boosters are easy to earn (especially color bombs); although it would be nice if the powers that be took care of that problem...

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @John_Sanders!

Do not reinstall the app since this will reset the Boosters. To get access to the new levels, please update the app only, if an update with more levels is available.

Free Boosters are not replaced or compensated, but if you lose any purchase Boosters, please email to Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center to get them replaced.

Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey, Johnny Boy (always wanted to write that); I'm not trying to be the bearer of bad news, but read this.
    At least boosters are easy to earn (especially color bombs); although it would be nice if the powers that be took care of that problem...

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @John_Sanders
    Welcome back to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🙂

In the case of Android  your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process. You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.😎
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @John_Sanders!

Do not reinstall the app since this will reset the Boosters. To get access to the new levels, please update the app only, if an update with more levels is available.

Free Boosters are not replaced or compensated, but if you lose any purchase Boosters, please email to Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center to get them replaced.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?