⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Levels keep repeating and I lost all of my boosters with the update

avalonvorisek
avalonvorisek Posts: 1 Newbie
What’s going on here? I had so many boosters that I lost when I updated. And now levels are constantly repeating. That’s happened before but it’s worse now.

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Hi @avalonvorisek

Welcome to the Community,

Sorry to hear about your Problem.

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the Game ?
    If you have done it then you will always loose your Game Boosters because Your Booster Data gets saved locally on your device. Thus, when you uninstall, the booster and rest game data gets deleted. 

If that's isn't the case then try this step-

>Save your game progress on King by Logging into your King Account in the game by visiting
    Settings->Profile->Log in into King Account. Try playing the game on King.com and check whether you get your progress there. 

>If above didn't worked then Save your Game Progress on Facebook by logging into your Facebook Account in the game by visiting 
    Settings->Profile->Log in into Facebook Account. Try Playing The Game on Facebook and check whether you get your progress there.

If any of the above didn't helped then visit here and here

Since You lost your boosters try clicking here

If any of the above hasn't helped you then try clicking here and here.

Also, @Crazy Cat Lad @Pounawea @Community_Team @System @PummyRaj will assist you further if any of the above hasn't helped you.

I hope this helps.

Have A Nice Day!
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Hi @avalonvorisek and a warm welcome to the community.
    It sounds like you may have more than 1 issue here.
    Dealing with the boosters first. Boosters such as colourbombs ufos and lollipops are stored on your device, so if you cleared your data before updating they would be lost. If you mean the building boosters- Lovely letters recently came to an end, so with time it should put you back on whichever booster builder, at whatever stage you were at, when Lovely letters kicked in. It may take 2-3 log ins and or playing 2-3 levels.
    Level progress is stored on the server along with the gold bars. Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on your map. Are you able to share a screenshot of the map? It would be worth clearing off and re-installing if as you say you have already lost all the boosters.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @avalonvorisek and welcome to our Community!

By levels repeating, do you mean that you completed the level and also got the "level completed" message when it finished and the the game asks you to replay it again? 

Regarding lost Boosters, please check this page here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?