⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Levil 6441 looping problem

Peter_Ghalayini
Peter_Ghalayini Posts: 9 Level 2
Hi I couldn't complete level 6441 because the candy drop looped and wouldn't stop . I have a video but can't post it here.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,624 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Peter_Ghalayini. Welcome to our Community  =)

Yes I experinced the same thing with you. What I do is closed the game and play again, and I have suggestion for you clear Jellies on the right side first. 

Hope this will help . Let me know if you have need more assistance.
  • smallfryandginger
    smallfryandginger Posts: 10 Level 2

Level 6441 is looping on me too. I've tried it six times now. I did try the latest suggestion of getting rid of the jellies on the right side first and it didn't work. I have the latest version. After it looped the first time I exited and updated the game.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?