⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Problem with 6455 (looping & differences)

Options
Rolkol11
Rolkol11 Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi, I Have a problem

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @Rolkol11

Welcome in the King Community !

My current picture also corresponds to your Win 10 version. I also had significant problems, when using the Space Dash it could happen that the candys looped endlessly between the blockers. The level was lost. I needed a few tries. That was probably the reason why the level was changed. But it is doable.

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @Rolkol11

Welcome to the Community,

Sorry about your Problem on Different Level Configuration on different devices.

Have you been struggling with a specific level for a while, only to realise it has changed?

It's possible that you'll see changes within a level, whether that be how many moves there are or what the objective is. You may notice discrepancies between different platforms too. But don’t worry, it does not necessarily mean that your game is faulty! Levels are made for desktop platforms first and then they get converted and optimised for mobile. As such, it’s also important to keep in mind that some upgrades made on Facebook or King.com do not get reflected on mobile immediately. As long as you have the most updated version of the game, you'll always be playing the correct version. Remember that the update is automatic on Facebook or King.com whilst on mobile it needs to be installed via the App Store which can however be done automatically if your ‘Automatic app updates’ option is activated on your device.

Why is my level not the same as my friends?

When a new episode is released, each level is tested to make sure that we are offering the perfect amount of challenge and fun! Our game designers monitor the difficulty of the latest released episodes weekly and based on feedback they decide to launch an upgrade or just leave the fun as it is. Not to mention the tweaks our developers make when they notice a faulty level. In this case, it is necessary to make fine adjustments to improve the gaming experience. As a result, if you're looking at video tutorials you need to make sure you filter your search by Upload Date, so that you can see the most recent version. It's important to remind yourself that changes are not always a bad thing. Although changes in the games can make some levels harder, others also helped to develop your puzzle skills and increase the playability of our games. Don't give up on a tricky tweaked level! Be patient and keep playing to improve your already amazing skills!

2 Different types of levels of same level on different devices

Playing on 2 devices yet your progress doesn't seem to be synchronised? Is one game showing you on a different level than the other? If so, it sounds like an account synchronisation issue which is generally easily fixed. The first thing to do is open the game which has your profile picture stuck on a level behind your current progress. Now open the level, play a few moves and then exit the game. Now restart the game and you should be moved back to the correct level. If this doesn't work then please try the following on the device which shows the incorrect level:

Log out of your Facebook/Kingdom account via the Settings menu.

Close the game down Turn your device off for 10 seconds and then switch it back on again.

Reopen the game and log back into Facebook.

I hope this helps.

Have A Nice Day!

• Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Options
    It doesnt really help I cant afford to buy boosters so I don
     It's more than annoying to lose boosters when this happens afterwards.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?