I have candy crush saga on both my phone and my tablet. My phone is not displaying levels after 6365

Lynnem0506
Lynnem0506 Posts: 1 Newbie
I have candy crush saga on both my phone and my tablet. On the phone there are no levels displayed past 6365 but on my tablet there are. Any idea why please 

Best Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,352 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Lynnem0506 and welcome to our wonderful King Community.  I am sorry you aren't seeing the 3 new episodes on your phone.  I also play the game on my phone and tablet.  Are you signed in to the same account on both (in other words your King.com or Facebook account)?  Have you tried playing 6365 again on your phone and see if that causes the new episodes to show up?  Also you might try playing 6366 on your tablet and then do what I have recommended below and see if you can get your phone and tablet back in sync again.

Sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  
    Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 20-30 seconds.  Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

Once you have done this on your phone, go ahead and play the last level available and see if this opens up the new levels.

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Lynnem0506

Welcome to the Community,

Sorry to hear about your Problem on Levels visibility difference on different devices.

Try this first-

✓Check the version installed on your phone and on tablet. If they are different then this is the cause. Try Updating Games on your phone and tablet to latest Version.

✓If both versions are found same then please tell us about your phone and about your tablet. I mean is your phone Android or Windows or iOS and is your tablet Android or iOS or Amazon Kindle ? If you tell us about this , we could help you further. 

✓ There are different types of level configuration for Same Level. For Example- Level 350 is shown as Drop the Fruits but on other device it shows as Break the Jelly. So, in your case, it might haven't developed the further levels if you are having concern on latest Version. 

I hope this helps. 

Have A Nice Day!

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,352 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Lynnem0506 and welcome to our wonderful King Community.  I am sorry you aren't seeing the 3 new episodes on your phone.  I also play the game on my phone and tablet.  Are you signed in to the same account on both (in other words your King.com or Facebook account)?  Have you tried playing 6365 again on your phone and see if that causes the new episodes to show up?  Also you might try playing 6366 on your tablet and then do what I have recommended below and see if you can get your phone and tablet back in sync again.

Sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  
    Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 20-30 seconds.  Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

Once you have done this on your phone, go ahead and play the last level available and see if this opens up the new levels.

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Lynnem0506

Welcome to the Community,

Sorry to hear about your Problem on Levels visibility difference on different devices.

Try this first-

✓Check the version installed on your phone and on tablet. If they are different then this is the cause. Try Updating Games on your phone and tablet to latest Version.

✓If both versions are found same then please tell us about your phone and about your tablet. I mean is your phone Android or Windows or iOS and is your tablet Android or iOS or Amazon Kindle ? If you tell us about this , we could help you further. 

✓ There are different types of level configuration for Same Level. For Example- Level 350 is shown as Drop the Fruits but on other device it shows as Break the Jelly. So, in your case, it might haven't developed the further levels if you are having concern on latest Version. 

I hope this helps. 

Have A Nice Day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?