4 Problems

Alan1962
Alan1962 Posts: 2 Newbie
1st post, I have got 4 problems that I have had for over 10 months, 8 times I have been in touch with support NOT 1 problem sorted.
1 - run adobe flash
2 - unable to give or get extra lives
3 - unable to give or get extra moves
4 - collect sugar candies, do not get prize at any of the targets

Thr only booster I get is the wheel at midnight  ( UK time )

I play on King.com - using windoes 7 pc - used IE11 & firefox - tried playing on my brothers windows 7 pc , using IE11 & firefox still got all 4 problems

on level 2387 with no boosters is not much fun.
Hope somebody can help, Thanks Alan

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,352 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Hello @Alan1962 - Welcome to our wonderful King Community.  I am sorry to hear that you are having these problems.
    I play on mobile devices not a PC so I am afraid I can't help with question 1. but I will tag @Crazy Cat Lad who is one of the CMs for this game and he may be able to provide an answer by tomorrow (he is in Spain).
    @. - the answer concerning lives is an ongoing problem that the studio is aware of and working on.  You can read more about it here.
    3. As far as I am aware you cannot give someone extra moves.  As far as getting extra moves - I believe some people who can watch videos (of Ads) can get extra moves.  However not everyone has access to this feature (I have never had it) so you are probably one of the people who doesn't have this feature, but maybe you will get it sometime in the future.
    4. Even if you don't get the prize at one of the 'gates' of the sugar track, the game is still keeping track and you should eventually get the prizes.  When you reach a point where you should get some boosters from the sugar track - does the game say anything - like not available at this time?  If it says that - it usually means that the game is not detecting an internet signal at that moment.

I hope this helps answer some of your questions and I am sure the CM can answer the rest tomorrow.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?