Connecting to the wrong Facebook account

marinaferreirat
marinaferreirat Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2020 in Support
I tried everything and I can't unlink one of my Facebook accounts to link it to my other Facebook account (which is where I have all my progress), it automatically connects to the account that I don't want to connect!

Answers

• Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    Hi. I don`t think that this is possible. You should ask the support for help. Click the gear at the lower left side and then the question mark to find the correct section to put your issue.
  • tobahslange2468
    tobahslange2468 Posts: 33 Level 2
    what do u want to do with ur facebook account
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,037 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Hello @marinaferreirat, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community  :) 

Try these below steps to log into your correct account ---> 

The reason you must not be able to log into your game account is, probably the setting "remember me" box/option is checked in and that's why, your kid's account details are not being erased even-though you have deleted the Facebook App and reinstalled it!!  

Try this ---> Delete Facebook App again --->  Clear Cache / cookies ---> Restart your device after shutting it down for 2 minutes --->  Now install Facebook App and see if it still shows that your child is logged in?  Usually, it should not and you shouldn't have any issues now!  

Please post back and let me know.  Please type your reply in blank dialogue box provided below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful weekend ahead!
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @marinaferreirat !

Sounds like you are playing on an iPhone or iPad where the connection can get stuck.

Please try the steps here. Jump directly to the "If you're still having issues with connecting to Facebook, try connecting through Safari" and follow the steps there to get the game connected to the correct account.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?