We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Not able to find Episode race on my mobile

minnie_g
minnie_g Posts: 10 Level 2
Hi all.. i changed my mobile device .. now i m not able to find Episode race on my new mobile.. also all my trophies are gone.. i m on level 2096.  Can anyone help me with this plzz 

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Hi @minnie_g Did you finish any episodes on the iPhone X yet? It may either come back at the end of the episode or start again on the next one.
    Unfortunately your boosters (not gold bars) will be gone, but the trophy section should re-appear as you start playing and logging in and out.
    Also make sure that the date and time have been set up correctly on the new phone.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Hi @minnie_g
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

These features are in the test group and players are selected at random. Features can start or stop at anytime in your game, and we cannot say for sure that you will always find features in your game.
    However keep your game app updated always and keep playing the game. 
    You can get the features back soon.
  • minnie_g
    @Flanje - yes i played some 100 levels on the new phone., still the episode race has not strtd 
  • minnie_g
    @Sukanta_Biswas - bit y did it happened when i changed my mobile device? It was there earlier during my entire levels.. dont know how to resolve this
  • Flanje
    edited February 2020
    @minnie-g do you get any of the following, and if so are they working and giving you rewards?
    Sugar Track
    Fantastic 5
    Chocolate Box
    Space Race
    Build a Bot
    Treat Calendar
    Daily Booster wheel
    And finally does your master trophy progress show up in the Power Ups spinning wheel section?:

Edit: Oooops just gave away my secret title Yes everybody I am a Banana Bringer!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    minnie_g said:
    @Sukanta_Biswas - bit y did it happened when i changed my mobile device? It was there earlier during my entire levels.. dont know how to resolve this
    Have you checked your device's operating system update?
    If the device operating system is not updated, you may miss the extra features.
  • minnie_g
    @Flanje .. this is what i am able to see.. am able to play all other challenges except Episode race and all my master trophies have disappeared 
  • Flanje
    In that case it would indicate that, as @Sukanta_Biswas says, you have somehow been removed from the group of players who get this bonus for now. I'm wondering if the episode trophies may be stored on the device, along with the boosters, in which case they will not have transferred, but why it is not giving you new episode races after completing 6 episodes is another matter. If all the other features are working it is not a connection issue. Although it sounds like your new phone is new, an operating system update as @Sukanta_Biswas says, or even just a reinstall may get you back into the original group (but you could also lose other things like chocolate box) I'm sorry I couldn't help much and hope that it re-appears as quick as it disappeared.
  • Flanje
    I just had a thought. If you still have the iPhone 7 you could try backing up both phones following the instructions HERE
    Then restore from the 7 to the X again. You would lose anything you've added to the X since and may want to revert, but it may be worth trying. If you back up the X you can always revert. Level progress is stored on the server so you "shouldn't" lose the 100 you have done since.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    I have an observation... If you haven't reached and beaten the first level of the race that you WOULD be in, you won't get the Episode race until you do. I've been left in the dust by my competitors and forced to complete a specific level before I can be part of the next race. With you having played 100 levels though, I could be wrong. When you finish the next episode, go clear you cache, sign out and give your phone a quick reboot. Let it stay off got a half-minute before you turn it on. It's worth a try! I've had things like this disappear and come back after the game kinda catches up with itself. Just trying to give you some hope! You might be surprised the next time you open the game. Hope so! 
    What Sukanta said about features being random is a possibility, though. I have two sets of features between two devices. The features are pushed to devices, not players, so.... It gives the game an air of mystery! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?