⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Playin since Dec. 2019! Stuck at level 56

Options
Jena28
Jena28 Posts: 44 Level 2
edited February 2020 in Support
I'm new & love candy crush saga, but i'm gettin freakin ANNOYED cuz i've been stuck at level 56 for a few darn days! I honestly dont know how the heck y'all get past certain levels..i'm at that level with the chocolates that are "caged"..anyway i end up not playin 4 a while cuz i get annoyed when i cant move the F on!!!

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,066 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hi @Jena28. Welcome to our Community  =)

This tips for me if you still stuck for level 56 . dont worry . You can beat this level 
    This level is little bit hard and you might need to make some clever moves to break chocolates and then jellies. This level have 54 candies with jellies, grill boxes and chocolates. You need to make special candies like striped candy to break candies that are in bottom board. As you will have more space you should try to break all chocolates and jellies. You must need to make special candies like striped candy that you can make by combining four same color candies or colorbomb by five same color candies that you can only make vertically in this board. You should try to combine special candies with each other to break more jellies and to reach requirements.
    My picture bellow
    You have to concentrate on the candy strips on the right and left sides of the board by trying to play near the wire so you can open it.

Good luck 

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options
    @kiara_wael fantastic, helpful guide but video is a different version @Jena28 there's a useful guide CLICK HERE how to get up to date videos.
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,066 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?