🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!

Lost my Power Ups

Niklas0412Niklas0412 Posts: 1 New Bee

Hello there, I buyed myself an new phone and I signed up again in Candy Crush Saga and logged in into my Facebook account and now I realized Iost all my Power Ups I had over 80 or more and that's not ok

Answers

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 3,979 Legend

Hello and welcome to the community

I'm sorry, but it's not possible to transfer the boosters. You can only use it from the old device. Since they were saved there. If you bought the booster, please contact support.

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 13,030 Superstar

Hi @Niklas0412

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

In the case of Android, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process. You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.

If your boosters were purchased, you can get a refund by following what my friend @Spinnifix has said.

😷 PLEASE 🙏STAY 🔒 HOME 🏡😷