Gift

When I passed level 3000 I was notified that I would receive a free gift. Who do I contact about the free gift I never received? One of my friends received a Candyland Monopoly game. I tried the 800-812-4064 telephone number and it is not in service. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

I'm tagging everyone's friend @Elsa because she's actually been the recipient of such a gift from the King of Candy! Color me green with envy!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited February 2020

Hi @kittenkat91 and welcome to the Community!

First of all, we do not have any Player Support or customer service by phone, so if you see any telephone number to King Support, do not call since they are usually a scam.

For issues and questions, please come here to the Community or email Player Support.

The reward for passing level 3000 is one Color Bomb and it will get added to your game automatically. So I'm sure you got it right away.

The Candy Crush Monopoly is from a campaign we had where some of our most avid and faithful Candy crushers got this as a surprise. So it's not related for passing any level in the game.

• kittenkat91
    kittenkat91 Posts: 2 Newbie

When I hit the 3000 mark a pop up came up on the screne telling me that I had won a surprise gift. It asked for my address. I wasnt sure if it was a scam or not. I thought my address was already in Facebook system and Candy Crush system. I didn't enter it. I would like to speak to someone and get the prise that was offered to me. Even though I did not enter my address. A friend of mine told me it was not a scam and that I should have entered my address to receive prize. She did and got the monopoly game. Can this be corrected even though I messed up?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited March 2020

I checked with my colleagues in the Campaign team and the last time they had a campaign with sending out physical rewards to the most avid players were back in 2018.

So something must have went wrong in the game.

The Color Bomb for passing level 3000 though is added automatically to your game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?