🍫 Chocolate Box Server Error/ Box missing or disappeared! More details HERE
⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Ad videos for Boosters and Lives unavailable

167891012Next

Answers

• Richard1stRichard1st Posts: 12 Level 2

You probably never will get the option - I reached level 8000 plus before finally buying some boosters - big mistake - as soon as I purchased some boosters, the ads option was removed and has never returned - one big con if you ask me!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Elljay70Elljay70 Posts: 2 Newbie

So you had them and then they removed them!

I have never had them, makes it hard to progress when some levels are so hard to get past, I can be stuck on for weeks, 3 extra move would be all I need! Sux.

My partner and friends have the ads, it just seems unfair.

May stop playing!

• elevaeleva Posts: 2 Newbie

Como faço pra postar a foto do meu nivel

• RyudrigoRyudrigo Posts: 2 Newbie

Ayuda!!!.. no tengo nada ni anuncios antes de jugar... ni continúes.. ni carrera de lingotes.. ni cine.. en fin.. nada ya instale y desinstale el juego y nada... me ayudarán?

• anglaiseanglaise Posts: 1 Newbie

The links to the ads are broken

• AGBODJANAGBODJAN Posts: 2 Newbie

Moi je n'ai jamais eu de proposition de vidéos pour l'obtention de lives et je crois que ce n'est pas bien. Tout le monde devrait l'avoir et non une partie.

• Glenn1972Glenn1972 Posts: 15,449 Level 5

Greetings @AGBODJAN , welcome to the King Community Forum!

We are glad to see you here and many are here to help! 🤝 We only use English in this community as it is the vehicular language, everyone will be able to understand each other. Some of us use a Translator and copy and paste to post our message in English. This is a popular translator link - Just tap/click Google Translate to translate and help you post your comments in English

Thanks 🤗