๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Sickfrog
    Sickfrog Posts: 36 Level 2
    edited April 2020
    Options
  • Tricia55
    Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

@sickfrog. Seriously?

• SueClancy
    SueClancy Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I'm on level 4956 (which I'm stuck on for now). Really, really miss not being abke to collect bonuses from past games, plus 'C' bonuses!! It's truly twken the fun out for me. Ive not played for a couple of days now. PLEASE bring back? Even if reduced.. PRETTY PLEASE! I was relying on Candy Crush to get me through lockdown but lost the will to play now :( Yours (forever hopeful) Sue :)

• Gadogfan75
    Gadogfan75 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Just about lost all interest in the game. Where I was playing a lot to try and earn boosters and gold bars, i now find myself basically not playing but maybe a level or so a day. The striped candy is gone and all other events are gone. Just a ploy to require more purchases. As soon as my boosters are gone i quit at level 6711.

• BAPORCH
    BAPORCH Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

We are captive in our homes and now you took our booster earning capacity away! SHAME ON YOU!

• barelyberlee
    barelyberlee Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Not that king even cares, they've already told me on FB they aren't doing ANYTHING for PC users. I had over 20 lives saved up from my friends that sent them to me, because they ONLY focus on mobile apps. All my lives are gone, I keep getting put in different tournaments depending on when I go into the game. I played ONE game today, keep going back in to see if it's going to give me my lives back, sometimes refreshing helps and nothing. That card thing where you picked your color and collected things, is gone. I spent more money than I should have, but I like to give money to places that entertain me and it's NOTHING now. I also highly doubt they've even looked at the 127+ pages of comments on here. I have the line from Pretty Woman, changing it up a bit "remember when we all complained and you never listened, BIG MISTAKE HUGE" and walking out. One thing I think everyone could do, is if you've rated the game, change you rating. Once they are at maybe 1-2 stars and lots of complaints, MAYBE then then they'll listen because their investors will see it

• banjoinoz
    banjoinoz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Agreed. The levels all of a sudden have gotten super hard. It was a good way to get through them by going back to collect the sugar drops are collecting bonus with the bots, but now unless you buy bonus you have to wait until you get the lucky game in order to get through.

• Aheadofmyfriends
    Aheadofmyfriends Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

I'm stuck on 4983. Without collecting sugar drops for boosters, I'll probably stay here for a long time. The game is boring now. Even when they limited drops 5 per game, that was better than nothing. I guess they made a calculated decision to rid the game of people like me who don't pay. I watch all the ads so I can play for free. Good luck to those who buy their boosters. You'll be the only ones gaming here. I always felt that relying on skill and luck was more fun than buying. But obviously the makers of the game want money. I get that. Just sucks for me.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

Well that calculated decision wasn't very well calculated because they will also lose all those who were already spending all they had to get through. They just made it impossible for everyone. Payers and non payers alike. Sucks all round for everyone including the makers.

Edit: ps. The only players they will have left will be serial addicts, newbies who do not yet know that they have to spend and h'akcers who give themselves millions of boosters for free.

• kwalker5
    kwalker5 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

has anyone besides myself noticed that we keep getting free ways to earn boosters taken away from us while the game just keeps making more money off of us

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?