Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Maybe I should clarify full Bot, a CB , W&SC and 3 extra moves. When I lose a level it drops back to zero. Mine also disappear and return, then I have to start from scratch.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

Beach Gamed - a player in my group has now got 78 crowns.I have 3.

Bring back Dexter Please!

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

Are the beach game groups random? On my account where I am at level 1587 the top player currently has 29 crowns and I am 3rd with 10.

• BobTrees
    BobTrees Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Well I have got one crown and in my game group I would need at least 40 crowns to even have a chance. I have not looked at the game today because it is so disheartening. Normally I would be playing Dexter winning crowns but with only a few boosters I can't seem to win new levels so it is pointless.

I don't think I will play the game until Dexter comes back and even then I might not bother. I really don't like the game any more. It used to be great but not any more.

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

This is not a game. You have no say as to how it is played. Those at the top cannot proceed further. So don't waste time looking at it.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

You are right Ah_Kwang. I just look at it to see which players must have tons of boosters.

• BobTrees
    BobTrees Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I agree, a waste of time trying to win gold crowns unless you have a large stash of boosters which I haven't.

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited August 2020
    Options

There are boosters to win in the "game", they just need to make it available to everyone.

Weekly Race, 6 boosters (if you're lucky enough. Some can only play 45 levels a week). Air delivery daily and it's around 4 boosters a day. The chocolate box, 3 boosters a day. Treat calendar, 12 boosters a week. Booster wheel 7 boosters a week. Dexter, if available and you win, 4 boosters a week. Fantastic Five, minimum 5 boosters a week. Key box, minimum 2 boosters. Fast race 5 Gold bars an episode.

That gives you around 80 boosters a week, excluding the timed boosters in Dexter, F5, Key Box.

Included are at least 2 UFO's, a few Free Switches, Lollipop Hammers.

So if it is made available to everyone, it would be fair. I know some of them depends on luck, so let's reduce it to 50 a week.

Please do not crucify me here, I am just pointing out.

I do not have a "lot" of boosters, so I build up during the week and on a Wednesday I have quite a few.

I've almost completed the three episodes and have 12 X LH's, 6 X FS's and 1 X UFO's left on one hand set, 5 X LH's, 2 X FS's and 2 X UFO on my second hand set. This is in game boosters only. I use boosters very sparingly. Incidentally I only used the party booster received at level 7000 on Wednesday.

I am not counting the Pre-Game Boosters, like CB, CW, SF, etc.

My point is, that you do not need Boosters in abundance to be on top of your game. If all of us has everything available, we can use the game to gain boosters.

Question is, how do we get KING to make it available to everyone.

Also we have to strategies. For instance, I go all out to win the first two episodes in the Fast Race and stretch out the last one for the daily win. I forgo the 5 Gold Bars, since completing the Daily Win, I score a UFO worth 20 Gold Bars, 1 FS worth 9 GB's, LH, worth 6 GB's.

This is for those getting the 45 levels a week. Completing 3 episodes in three days will take you 2 weeks to finish the Daily Win.

Levels are getting tougher, and we use more boosters than in the past, but this is what we get currently.

I am not doing the praises for KING here, there is a lot they can do to make the playing experience much better.

Applying pressure is one way to them to make the " Free Boosters" available to all.

Hope I am not offending anyone with my simplistic view. Let's make it work for us with what we get currently and hope we get Sugar Drops back so that we can all start building up our Booster stock.

I am led to believe that if you play off your Face Book account, there is more boosters to score. Not on FB, so I would not know.

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

I would have to spend some time working it out so I won't give full details about the boosters I get but you are right, quite a large number of boosters are there to be won. Chocolate box is only every other day because you have to wait twelve hours to win the last chocolate. Not having gold bars is significant because you can buy what you want with them or play on. I find play on makes a big difference when playing with my account where I am on level 3801, because quite often I am within one move of winning the level. Fantastic Five does not really count because frequently people end up with other players winning almost no levels or not playing. I currently get three daily wins and they have included a UFO sometimes with the timed boosters, as the timed boosters only last 10 minutes (20 minutes would be good) I use it as soon as I start a level but it still has allowed me to win a level I am stuck on. Getting King to make them available to everyone is a very good point. I would love Dexter back.

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited August 2020
    Options

@FluffBall, you are right gold bars are important to have. The last time I spent GB's to buy boosters, was almost 18 months ago. I win 10 GB's on average a week.

You are probably in a better position than I, since you have almost limitless level's to complete, being on Level 3801. I know there are some tough levels to negotiate through.

Over time I've built up quite a healthy stash of GB's. With my boosters dwindling, I am at a point where I need to make a purchase, especially UFO's.

Are you able to join a F5 team of your choice?

Do you win the Fast Race often?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?